[mythtv-users] Looking to switch to FreeSat from FreeView in the UK

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:33:14 UTC 2015

I've got a backend server with both a quad DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 PCIe
tuner from TBS that's been running years without an issue.  While of
course card failure is always a possibility swapout of a quad TBS card
shouldn't take more then an hour for even the most inaccessible case.

One of the advantages I'd personally make for PCIe over USB is you can
manage the temp of the internals a lot better, also jogging a USB
stick loose is always a possibility while moving the server a few
inches.......

 YMMV