[mythtv-users] How do I undelete a recorded show?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sun Jul 26 15:31:32 UTC 2015

On 07/25/2015 11:21 PM, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> On 26/07/15 14:06, Dick Steffens wrote:
>> I accidentally deleted a show I had not watched. Is there a way to
>> undelete it?
>
> Specifically, on the frontend (using my MythCenter-wide theme if it
> matters)
> - Media Library
> - Watch Recordings
> - m (bring up the menu)
> - select "Change Group Filter"
> - now select the "Deleted" group

I got as far as "Change Group Filter" but don't have a "Deleted" group.

What I have is

Change Filter

All Programs [3 item]
------ Groups ------
Default [3 items]
------ Categories ------
Action [1 item]
Documentary [1 item]
Nature [1 item]

> - select the program you want to undelete
> - m (bring up the menu)
> - Undelete (an option down in the menu)
>
> Finally repeat the actions but now select the "Default" group.
>
> cheers

Thanks, Eyal.

Now, what do I do to create a "Deleted" group?

BTW, from the front end I can still see the program in "Previously
Recorded" (or words to that effect).

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens