[mythtv-users] livetv record whilst watching fails

Al Bates d2a at lineone.net
Fri Jul 24 09:26:49 UTC 2015

Still seeing this behaviour - any help on what log i should be studying to give further info? assuming it must be either auto expiring or failing to move from one recording group to another? one of my favourite features that i use frequently whilst watching live tv so be good to find out why this is happening. thanks…