[mythtv-users] LIRC not detecting certain keypresses with MCE remotes (modifiers?)

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:02:53 UTC 2015

On 23/07/15 17:06, Nick Morrott wrote:

> Debian packaging would want to have current installations unaffected
> by the changes to upstream LIRC. I could take a look at how things are
> currently patches/packages and could discuss further on lirc-users
> when I have some time.

OK. However, note that this is not only about LIRC but also about
systemd. To not break things is an important goal, but I guess the
reasonable approach might be to generate a systemd setup from current
config rather than to keep it. Keeping the config in hardware.conf would
probably create a mess together with systemd (?)

Cheers!

--alec