[mythtv-users] When watching live tv programs say they are being recorded, but are not there

Lee Maisel maisel at lobo.net
Fri Jul 17 15:49:45 UTC 2015

When we are watching live tv (VERY Rare) sometimes it will pop up a
notice about changing to the recording channel,  sometimes not.   In any
event, later I cannot find the scheduled recording!   Even if in the
guide it claims to be recording at that moment!

I have three HD Homerun units, so there is no need to switch from the
live tv channel to record.  (plenty of tuners available)

I must have something set up incorrectly.  Any Idea what I should look at?

Thanks!!!

Lee

---