[mythtv-users] FIOS copy protecting national Fox channels

Brian Sanders brian.sanders at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:39:56 UTC 2015

I would be interested in a letter writing campaign.

Mohu is an antenna I take it (from the quick google search I did).  As it
stands right now, the channels that are being CCI protected are cable only,
so I don't think that is going to help you any.  If someone has some
experience with the HD-PVR stability, I might pick one of those up from
ebay.  I just hate that recording my own shows is getting harder and
harder, while downloading them illegally would be so much easier.