[mythtv-users] Keymapping for remotes - Media Button.

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:46:59 UTC 2015

I've got a RC6 remote working fine with Kernel mode LIRC
drivers......however the remote itself has a Windows Start button in
an inconvenient place directly under the Play button that I
occasionally accidentally hit...it starts Linux Media player and
de-focuses myth.

Does anyone have a sensible/appropriate myth feature that would make
sense to map to this button.....I had a look but nothing immediately
came to mind and I'd like it to make logical sense.

TIA.

Tony