[mythtv-users] Strange resolution problem

Andréas Kühne andreas at kuhne.se
Sat Jul 4 06:57:44 UTC 2015

What I would do is check the EDID properties of the projector, also perhaps
change the settings in mythbuntu to not care about the EDID values. I don't
know how to do that however.

I think that your projector (or your graphics card) could be sending
incorrect information to mythbuntu about the resolution present on the
projector, and therefore changes the resolution during a scene change. If
you could just fix the resolution to 1920x1080 without taking into account
the EDID properties, you could be fine.

Regards,

Andréas