[mythtv-users] phpmyadmin no unique on settings table?

Rich Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Sat Jul 4 00:16:35 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Michelle Dupuis <mdupuis at ocg.ca> wrote:
>> You should be safe to add a single call (eg: XXXREFNUM) which is big int type and autoincrement.  After that the phpmyadmin tools will support row manipulation.

I'd have to look up the syntax, but either add the primary key index
on the two columns, or just add a new autonumber field as the primary
key.  Neither should bother MythTV.  I'd think that you could do this
from phpmyadmin, actually (I don't think it should care about a
missing primary key when altering a table).

--
Rich