[mythtv-users] Recordings slow to start?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:50:39 UTC 2015

Ever since I upgraded to a 2TB HD and expanded my 2 tuner HDHR-ATSC to
include a 3 tuner HDHR-Prime I've noticed that my recordings take a long
time to start, up to 10 seconds.

Since it can't take that long to find a file my assumption is that it's

I occasionally use the Optimize button in mythweb and recently tried the
optimize_mythdb perl script but it doesn't seem to have helped.

I also occasionally run mysqld_tuner and apply the recommendations.

Anywhere else I should look?

Thanks,
Richard