[mythtv-users] Deleting previously recorded table entries

Mike's JdJ stepsisters at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 00:25:02 UTC 2015

Is there a clean way (maintaining database integrity) of
deleting from Previously Recorded a series that I have recorded?

I go to Manage Recordings, Previously Recorded, and I have to
step through the huge list to get to, let's say, 'The Colbert
Report'.  Then I type 'D', select OK, and press enter.  It
doesn't sound like much effort, but after hundreds of times, it
wears you down.

I would do this for programs that I have recorded in the past,
deleted, and never expect to record again.

My db is around 100 MegaBytes and keeps growing.  I don't like
keeping data that is no longer useful.

Mythfrontend version: fixes/0.27(v0.27.4-30-g3b43903)

Mike