[mythtv-users] HDMI on Liva ECS

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 06:36:12 UTC 2015

I created a xrandr script using arandr, which worked nicely getting the
myth UI full screen.  When playing video though there's a black rectangle
above and below the video, like it's in widescreen.  Not sure what's up
there, perhaps the video is 720p and the screen is 1080?  Tomorrow I'll
play around with creating an xorg.conf.

-Jerry