[mythtv-users] backend for sale

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 03:07:56 UTC 2015

> On 24 Jan 2015, at 9:16 am, "jacek burghardt" <jaceksburghardt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There is real raid controller card in the box I am selling, where is good place to sell mythtv relates stuff. I guess we should have forum.
> I think if someone want to have mythtv box at home but does not have skills to build one should buy one from me.

I don't agree with that. If someone can't build it they may struggle to maintain it. Building it gives exposure to knowing the skills that are likely to be needed to maintain it.

Plus Arch Linux is probably not a good OS for beginners who don't know how to build a *nix box, Mythbuntu I suspect would be a much better choice where a lot of the work is done for you.