[mythtv-users] MythTV User Status ??

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:23:22 UTC 2015

Hoi Eric,

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 2:44 PM, jim <jim_32766 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> How does a DVD play if the system doesn't know
>> it's mounted?

> Because it isn't mounted.  (This message from Richard went to my spam
> folder for some reason, so you may have missed it as well.)

Now I understand why I sometimes miss messages in a thread. Gmail has
a spam filter I wasn't aware off. And I don't seem to be able to
disable it. I found 18 mythtv messages in there, from the last month.
I now all marked them as no-spam.
I normally pop everything to my server where I have my own filters. I
guess I have to regularly log in to gmail to rescue them.

Frustrating!

:(

Ahh, they're coming in... Welcome home!

Tot mails,