[mythtv-users] MythTV User Status ??

jim jim_32766 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:26:59 UTC 2015

> It is always beter to set a password. If you want to see the active
> mount points type df at the prompt. You can filter the output with:
> df | grep <filterstring>. It than only shows lines containing that
> string.
>

> Tot mails,
>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>
> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
> Het eeuwige dilemma
> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>
> De lerende Mens
That is the part that has been eluding me. There is no difference in the
df listing from before DVD install and post DVD install. The DVD plays
but there is no visible mount point. I will try adding a password for
mythtv and only logging in via that user. Maybe that will make a
difference. Currently I am logged in via the user account I set up when
installing linux mint. Thanks again.