[mythtv-users] display of year in metadata lookup results in Arclight theme

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Mon Jan 12 16:39:29 UTC 2015

> From: mythtv-users [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf
> I'm using the Arclight theme and when I do a metadata lookup, the search
> results don't show the year, but the day and month of the release. This is
> totally useless. Who would know on what exact date a movie is released?

I am the maintainer of the Arclight theme. For me it shows "Released: DD MMM
YYYY", 29 Feb, 2007

In base.xml (twice):
<textarea name="releasedate" from="timedate">
                        <template>Released %1</template>

And depends on one of your data format settings.

You may replace the entry in the themes base.xml:

<textarea name="year">
<area>280,0,70,50</area>     <--- change
<align>left,vcenter</align>   <---- change when needed

Angela