[mythtv-users] How can I exclude a directory from the grabbers?

Chris Gentle gentlec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:01:17 UTC 2015

Hi.  I have a directory in my MythVideo section that includes our
family's home videos.  I don't want the metadata grabbers to do lookups
on this directory.  As you know, if the grabber finds multiple matches
it will sometimes pop things up on the screen to prompt you for a
series.  The results it returns for "home movies" or "home videos" is
definitely not family-friendly.  So I'm looking for a way to exclude it.
Is there some simple way to do this?  Perhaps as simple as just touching
a file (.skip) that tells the grabber to skip over it?

Thanks.

--
Chris