[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:18:14 UTC 2015

Hi

Le mercredi 7 janvier 2015, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> > Can you shoot me some screenshots of this issue?
>
> Will do when I get home this week-end..
>
> JY

Got back home and upgraded...

The new screens look a bit sad IMHO with all those identical folders...

I have a TV folders containing several folders each name after the series,
and inside season N sub folders.

Now all I see is this movie clap thing with the name of the folder on it
and how many files in it. That's it...

Why can't you display like it used to the first artwork contained in that
folder??? Along with the name of the folder and the number of files...

Using a static image per folders looks very boring :(