[mythtv-users] Switching to tv_grab_uk_atlas

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:28:18 UTC 2015

On 3 Jan 2015 14:20, "Simon Hobson" <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Alex Tomlins <alex at tomlins.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > I've just switched my system to use tv_grab_uk_atlas instead of
tv_grab_uk_rt, and thought it would be worth sharing some of my notes.

> Brilliant.
> Rather than it get lost in the archives, it would probably be useful as a
Wiki page. That would also allow others to add to it as they go through the
same process - I'm sure there will be some "interesting quirks" found along
the way.

I'm in the process of writing up my notes from setting this up over size.
Taken me a bit longer than expected to get it sorted, will post the wiki
link when done so people can add their own stuff.

Cheers

Martin