[mythtv-users] Issues with my HDHomerun: Resource temporarily unavailable

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:27:12 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Peter Bennett (cats22) <cats22 at comcast.net
> > wrote:
>
>>  On 01/01/2015 12:10 PM, Ian Evans wrote:
>>
>> I had this happen to a couple of evening news recordings yesterday and
>> two recordings this morning, though the recordings in between worked just
>> fine. My recordings this morning ended about 10 seconds in with this
>> message:
>>
>> HDHRStreamHandler recorders/hdhrstreamhandler.cpp:419 (TunerSet)
>> HDHRSH(10305A8C-0): Set request failed#012#011#011#011eno: Resource
>> temporarily unavailable
>>
>>  It's a HDHR3. Been working like a champ until yesterday.
>>

>> Check the log on the HDHomeRun Prime, using the web interface for an
>> error message. Also look at the first message in the log from when the
>> Homerun Prime started and see if it says "System: reset reason = watchdog".
>>

> Hi Peter,
>
> As stated in my original message, it's an HDHR3 not a Prime.

Looking at the logs I see I do have some random lines of:

HDHRStreamHandler recorders/dtvsignalmonitor.cpp:360 (HandlePMT)
DTVSigMon[3](10305A8C-1): Wrong PMT; pmt->pn(3) desired(4)

Not as many as the "Resource temporarily unavailable" lines but still
something.

Should I delete my transports/capture cards re-add them and rescan? What
steps should I take in mythtv-setup to do that.

Thanks.