[mythtv-users] HDMI-Componet Converter/Decoder

Henk D. Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Sat Feb 28 19:44:44 UTC 2015

On 28 Feb 2015, at 19:28, Dave Pearson (Lists) <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]
Could you upload a small piece of that file. With dd if=yoursource.ts of=partofsource.ts count=40960 you create a 20MB file.
What I know for sure, just tested, what works, when source isn’t corrupt of course ts to mkv with mkvtoolnix/mkvmerge
What also works is from that mkv to mp4 with subler, OSX application which is a frontend to MP4Box