[mythtv-users] Accessing Mythbackend via UPNP [RESOLVED]

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Feb 23 08:38:24 UTC 2015

On 23/02/15 02:42, David Hampton wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 00:02 +0000, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:29 PM, David Hampton <mythtv at dhampton.net> wrote:
>>> The problem appears to be a packaging error.
>>
>> Please be sure to report it upstream (to your packager).
>> As files are added to MythTV, sometimes files get
>> placed in the wrong (sub)package.
>
> I'm using Stephen Collier's scrpms, but I don't know if I should report
> it to him or to Axel Thimm, or if there is a further upstream from Axel.
>
> David

I haven't seen anything from Axel (at least on his mailing lists) for
some time.  Problems in Greece, perhaps.

I think this is supposed to be the 'official' specfile now but, as Gary
hinted it might not be getting the tlc that would keep it up to date.

https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/blob/master/rpm/mythtv.spec

Stephen would be the person to contact about the scrpms repo.

I ran a search on the master source package yesterday.  The only
functional references I found to devicemaster.xml were in the backend.

John