[mythtv-users] Non-existant Videos in MythVideo Database

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 06:53:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a problem with my MythVideo (not Recordings) database in that I have a Non-existant set of files showing up. I've tried doing a Scan of the Video files, but this folder and set of files still shows up every time. I'm thinking I'm going to have to manually remove them from the mythconverg database, but I have no idea what table(s) I need to edit.

Regards,
Dave.