[mythtv-users] HDHR4-2US can't record using both tuners

Min Idzelis min123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:52:45 UTC 2015

This is a big facepalm. My jail's netmask didn't mask my routers...

DRTL;
I was using 255.255.248.0 at some point, wasn't using DHCP, and my server
netmask didn't match router netmask.

Details:
I actually decided to just use 255.255.255.0 instead - but it still didn't
work. Then I realized my jails weren't using DHCP. I realized I still had
the 255.255.248.0 netmask in there. When I changed to to 255.255.255.0 it
started working. But I'm sure 255.255.254.0 would work too...

Just had to renumber my whole network to figure it out... oh well.

Thanks everyone!!!

(The discover works now -  I hope the two tuner start working too!)