[mythtv-users] Can you display total file size with "There are 10 recordings in this display group"?

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Feb 15 10:01:28 UTC 2015

On 14/02/15 12:23, nospam312 wrote:
> Thanks for replies.  I have checked the recordings-ui.xml file and it
> includes %%DESCRIPTION I have changed it to ensure I had found the
> correct source but it is not adding the consumed amount.  All it can
> be is the version of MythTV I am using perhaps something went wrong in
> 0.26.2-1.

I'm too lazy to check :) but I'm not convinced it ever showed that info
on the watch recordings screen in 0.26. Might have done in the delete
recordings screen which was later merged with the watch recordings screen.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that 0.26 is quite old and you should
update to 0.27.4 to get all the latest bug fixes.

Paul H.