[mythtv-users] Recovering from Disaster, Rebuild Options?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:14:35 UTC 2015

So from a video card perspective am I looking for something like:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121641  (GeForce
GT 610)

Or would something like this even work?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130880 (GeForce GT
210)

Or am I looking at something higher/better than this for a good quality
video card for playback?

--Doug