[mythtv-users] mythconverg

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:07:43 UTC 2015

On Feb 4, 2015 1:52 PM, "Mike Hodson" <mystica at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2015 11:36 AM, "Daryl McDonald" <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings Mythizens, it seems mythconverg is broken. MCC can't see any
database bascups currently created by mythconverg, but can see the ones
created with MCC.  MCC did see a mythconverg backup created a couple months
ago. What can I do to confirm and/or repair this?   TIA  Daryl  mythtv 0.27
fixes in Trusty Desktop

> I can't say I have any experience with whatever 'MCC' is, but coming at
this from purely a MySQL perspective I would repair all databases and check
the .err log for ideas on what particular table is broken.  If its innodb,
and the server starts, dump the broken table and restore from the .sql
file. If the mysql service won't start due to perhaps a single shared
'ibdata1' file [in the case of innodb not set to make a single .ibd file
per table similar to ISAM and its .MYD files] you could need to dump all
tables and restore.

> That's at least my steps on web servers after they crash and lose RAID
cache...

> Mike

Thanks Mike MCC is mythbuntu control center.
Can you provide more step by step details on repairing all databases?