[mythtv-users] asus memo pad 7

John Marshall mythtv at marshallparty.org
Tue Feb 3 20:54:00 UTC 2015

On 2/3/2015 2:47 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:36 PM, John Marshall <mythtv at marshallparty.org> wrote:
>> No, that's out of date.  Get the new add-on from the PVR category in the
>> add-ons menu,
>
> Hmm, I can't even find the PVR category in the add-ons menu.  Are you
> running a development build or something?

I'd have to look at home to be sure, but from the System->Add-ons menu
there should be that category.  You might have to go into Disabled
Add-ons to find it, then enable it.  This should be the same with Gotham
or Helix - standard version.  You can also just try to enable Live TV in
the system menu and it might complain that you don't have an add-on and
take you right to the list.

http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR/Backend/MythTV#Connecting_XBMC_to_MythTV