[mythtv-users] asus memo pad 7

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Tue Feb 3 01:55:08 UTC 2015

> On 3 Feb 2015, at 1:48 am, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
> I just bought an Asus Memo pad 7. To play around and get to know
> something more about android. I guess I can install a frontend on
> there? Where do I then go?

I have found:
The ipad version of myth to be a total failure (I guess the $5 for Robert is a GoodDeed)
No myth versions for my android work
UPnPPlay using VLC to render does work well BUT you cannot seek
I cannot build seek tables except with AVIDEMUX which just works

The restrictions are so severe that I cannot accept that I’m doing the right thing, but no matter how I try I cannot progress. Im using a galaxy tab s

James