[mythtv-users] MythTV on Raspberry PI 2...

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:21:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it "is just a matter" of trivial work, perhaps you could choose

To be honest, if *I* was doing it from scratch (and I
certainly have no plan to even consider doing so), I
would probably think about using the Qt multimedia
framework (with QML) for all display purposes, which
would transfer the media codec support to the much
greater (Qt) community. But in addition to ENOTIME,
there is (in my case) ENOEXPERIENCE with the
framework.