[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:08:56 UTC 2015

On 01/31/2015 09:37 PM, Mitchell Gore wrote:

> if i run it manually it gets the data and shows 14 days of guide info.
> How can i fix this?

Hi,

Whenever I see the above, it's most likely a stuck file in /tmp.
I believe my original response to your question was here:

     http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/581979#581979

But that thread may have been broken up.

In any case, try the above and _please_ include your version. It's
available with: mythfilldatabase --version. Just part that looks
similar to this: v0.28-pre-2580-g5cbcc41.

The log fragment you included didn't have that information.

--
Bill