[mythtv-users] Problem with latest run of optimize_mythdb.pl

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:08:23 UTC 2015

It looks like I could recover a lot of the data that was in the
recordedseek table if I extract just that portion of the last good backup
(made with mythconverg_backup.pl) and feed it back in to mysql as a command
stream.  Are you aware of any reasons not to try that since I'm already
manipulating the data in that table, anyway?

Yesterday's backup was fine.  I run mythconverg_backup.pl once each day
immediately after I run optimize_mythtdb.pl.  I discovered today's problem
because the backup locked up and upon investigation I found the
recordedseek problem in the optimize_mythdb.pl log.

--
Craig.