[mythtv-users] Problem with latest run of optimize_mythdb.pl

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 17:16:12 UTC 2015

Hoi Craig,

Sunday, December 27, 2015, 6:09:00 PM, you wrote:

> Hello, Hika.

> IIRC, the %JOBID% values would be like 1039_20080830175800 from a file
> named 1039_20080830175800.mpg in one of the recording directories.  Is that
> right?

The jobid is for when you run it through the jobqueue (the frontend or
mythweb) and points to the entry in the jobqueue containing all
relevant data like the actual file. It gets created automatically and
is for internal use by MythTV.

> How do I clear this table without creating collateral damage? (What is/are
> the appropriate command(s) to issue once I log in to mysql?)

> --
> Craig.

Do you go through the command-line or through phpmyadmin?

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop