[mythtv-users] RCRP05BR remote

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 16:19:42 UTC 2015

Does anybody know how to get this remote working with mythtv?

I had this all setup and working fine 4 to 5 years ago.  root ssd crashed
and had to reload.  should have grabbed all my working configs but didn't

don't recall having to go through all this nonesense.

sorry if i'm cranky but just got out of the hospital and really feeling
kinda crappy.

need to get this fixed.  setup works fine with a plain old mce remote.  but
the point of the rca remote was to control power to samsung 55 inch led and
denon receiver

any input would be appreciated