[mythtv-users] Any setting in GUI to stop advert detection jobs?

Tony Gould antonyjgould+myth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:35:42 UTC 2015

thanks all. I definitely want to try that wrapper posted by Thomas, as it
would be great to have advert detection working again. Just to clarify, I
have a combined FE/BE, so disabling advert detection on the BE was simply
leading to the queue filling up with jobs that were never executed. I think
rather than changing my rules, if I want to disable it, I will do it
channel by channel (by checking the "no ads on this channel" option).