[mythtv-users] Weirdness with Xterm control menus

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:12:39 UTC 2015

I don't know if it's something I did or something caused by an update, but
sometime in the last couple of days all the control menus lost their "guts"
-- all I get now is the heading, and even those are chopped off on the
right end.  Holding down the control key and pressing the left, middle, and
right mouse key in turn should get menus titled "Main Options", "VT
Options", and "VT Fonts", respectively.  Now they only show "Main" (with
the left edge of the "O" at the right edge of the pop-up box), an empty
pop-up box, and "VT", respectively.  All the captions are off-center to the
right-hand side of the pop-up box.  It seems that the pop-up boxes are
incorrectly sized, but I don't know how they got changed and therefore how
to restore them.

Has anyone encountered this before and know how to fix it?

--
Craig.