[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings doesn't list size of single recording

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Dec 12 20:29:45 UTC 2015

Hi!

On 12/12/2015 1:29 PM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
>> But maybe it's done like that to handle translations.
>
> Pity! But a short like min is almost universal so doesn't need
> translating and hours should just be 1:30 as that is more then clear
> enough.

It's so universal that it would break about 7 or 8 of the translations
people are either working on or have indicated that they are working on...

Sorry, for me that's unacceptable...

Anyway, I doubt translations are to blame here and if the problem is
proper support of other formats in the frontend, that can be arranged...

But neither developers, themers or translators are going to please
everyone with the choice they made/make, that's impossible, there will
happy be things some people will be unhappy with...

Have a nice day!

Nicolas
MythTV translation maintainer and developer