[mythtv-users] Mythtv on CentOS 7

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Dec 12 12:19:16 UTC 2015

On 12/12/15 04:39, Mark wrote:

> [...]

I've been using ScientificLinux7 on my main box for perhaps the past
year, now with a version of master from near the end of the qt4 era.  I
built that using the nux-dextop repo.  That also contains mythtv
packages, but the last build was 0.27.4 and I haven't tried them.

qt 4.8.5 (ok for 0.27-fixes) is now in the main el7 repos.

I haven't tried building master recently on any of my boxes, but keep an
eye on (some) developments via the *buntu ppa builds.

John P