[mythtv-users] Mythtv Channel + Plex works great with a Chromecast

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:26:47 UTC 2015

So I dusted off my friendly Plex devices to take another stab at TV show
integration with Myth, and realized that the android clients have
Chromecast support. Not sure why I haven't tried this till now, but I
connected to my living room Chromecast, fired up the MythTV Channel, and
voila, Smooth playback of my recordings! Seems to work pretty well -
Seeking works but there's about a 15 second delay while waiting for it to
buffer.

Just thought I'd mention it, might be a quick and dirty alternative to a
true frontend.

Thanks,
Matt