[mythtv-users] APC PowerChute

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 03:03:32 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 2:23 AM, Stephen Worthington
<stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
> Does the APC software have the ability to change its port number?

At a minimum the APC software allowed one to specify an
"instance" which incremented the port number (that was
a long time ago, and I would hope since then there is
additional flexibility, but who knows, with Schneider now
owning anything and everything, they may not care about
what the customer wants any more ("we are the
telephone company, we do not have to care")).