[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings scrolling and update

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:50:39 UTC 2015

Hoi R.,

> On 08/20/2015 12:17 PM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:

>>> This may also be a MythCenter(-Wide) artifact, but I have noticed that
>>> when a series is selected in the left column, the individual shows are
>>> NOT sorted in date order. Once upon a time, the individual shows were
>>> dated ordered, oldest at the top. Now they are not. The 'old' version
>>> was at least as of MythCenter-Wide 1.1 or so. Off the top of my head, I
>>> think the new (dis-ordered) version is 1.7.
>>
>> Those are settings on page 4, 5 and 6 of Video -> View recordings

> I don't know where you are finding that. I cannot find anywhere in
> mythfrontend or mythtv-setup where mythcenter-wide has a multi-page
> settings group starting with 'Video' in either Default or Classic
> appearance settings.

> Full path please, with full description of setup settings, please.

> To re-iterate: when on 'ALL RECORDINGS' in the left pane, the shows are
> listed oldest first, But when on a series choice (Big Bang Theory etc),
> the shows in the right pane are NOT oldest first.

> Geoff

I have to translate back from dutch, so it might be called a little
different!
In the frontend configuration the sixth item 'Video' third Item
'Playback'.
You get first two general pages and the Playback Profile page.
Page 4 is View recordings where you can set the sorting
page 5 is about the recording groups
and page 6 again View Recordings about sorting

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop