[mythtv-users] Probably a dumb question..Myth History

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:10:17 UTC 2015

I have tried to search and maybe someone can point me in the right
direction since I don't want to ask a dumb question but I would like to
know if something is possible.  I have come back to myth from a looong
hiatus and while I need to tweak things further it has been humming right
along.

What I would like to know is if its possible in the recording options to
stipulate that while you want new and old showings, you do not want to
re-record shows that you have previously watch?  Is there any way to have
it keep track of the episodes you have watched and not re-record them?

Hopefully this makes some sense and not to rambling.

Thanks