[mythtv-users] Cutlist editor and bookmarks in master

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Aug 14 14:03:12 UTC 2015

On Aug 5, 2015, at 3:06 PM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> This was actually part of the plan for the recordedfile schema changes, which allow keeping multiple files for any given recording (metadata).  I'll admit that those changes won't be in any time soon

What’s the holdup on this and is there a design somewhere? I’m not necessarily volunteering to implement multiple files but there are a number of good developments mentioned that seem to go nowhere. I’m interested enough in on-demand HLS transcoding and removing the four job limit on user jobs to get involved...

On Aug 5, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Jim Stichnoth <stichnot at gmail.com> wrote:

> To debug problems like this, it would be helpful to have the before-and-after output of "mythutil --getmarkup", though I realize that once you discover a problem, it's usually too late to get the pre-transcode data.

The next time I update myth I’ll include the patch to save/restore cutlists and use that to see if I can figure out what’s going on.

- George