[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:54:51 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> If no one is willing to step up and actually do something, it's just a
> bunch of whining.

Is not the current saying:

    "Those that can, do, those that can't, whine"?

(I accept that "do" includes actual funding).

Those that pontificate (and I am among them) sitting
on their porch with a tall glass of sweet tea (I do not
do that, but the image works better) yelling at the kids
to get off their grass, or telling others what and how
they should work has a long history.  Those that
forget that are doomed to be the ones on the porch.