[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Data

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Aug 13 13:00:25 UTC 2015

On 08/12/2015 07:15 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
> I am not that concerned about this, just curious/puzzled by the
> backend status stating that there is data up to a certain date/time,
> but the listings indicating otherwise.

Again, you had something (at least one program) ending at 6:30am on Aug
25.  It may have been a single program; it may have been on a not
visible channel; it may have been on a channel that's not even connected
to your current capture devices (in which case it wouldn't show on the
guide; it may have been a single program that started at 4:30pm on Aug
24 but was set to be 10hrs long.  However, some program in your database
has a 6:30am Aug 25 end time.

Mike