[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

John McEntee jmcentee9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:43:15 UTC 2015

I started using mythtv in 2003, and I am running mythtv 0.24 but I haven't
really used mythmusic, part from just seeing if it works in the early days.
It ways struck me as needing a TV to control is was a requirement that did
not fit me. I did try using a pure evoke flow as my music option, Hoped
they would have a good UI design for internet radio, but they didn't and
every month of so their cloud platform would forget my settings. I now use
squeezebox and raspberry-pi's as a ggod solution, but then I am not a
audiophile. and music is more background noise than something the family
sit down to listen to.

John