[mythtv-users] MCE remote after 0.21 -> 0.27 upgrade

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Thu Aug 13 06:44:35 UTC 2015

[0.27-4 on Fedora 22]

Well that wasn't so bad... But I am stumped on my MCE USB remote. Only the arrow keys seem to work. OK doesn't do anything. The green menu button pops up an XFCE error dialog "Failed to launch shortcut 'XF86AudioMedia'".

I tried following the MCE_Remote wiki - it seems that I don't need lircd anymore, but following the HID_Remotes page doesn't get me any further.

XFCE seems to be getting in the way, but I can't figure out how.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca