[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:45:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> In either case, I don't understand the "if you don't like it, fix it"
> response to people that are just trying to figure out how it works.

I believe you were the one who asked "If someone were to recode
the old ...".  That sounded like you were volunteering to re-code it,
and certainly prompted my comment that you could fix it to
your satisfaction.

btw, have you looked at the wiki?  If it is not good enough, please
try to improve it.  When I read through it, I thought it might be
differently organized, but as I am not a writer/editor, I could not
come up with a really good alternative way to present the
information.  You may be able to improve it and help "the
next person" (pay it forward?).