[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Data

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Wed Aug 12 18:13:47 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM Jay Foster <jayf0ster at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> I am seeing something odd with my SD listings data.  Using mythweb, when
> I look at the Backend Status I see:
>
> Last mythfilldatabase run started on Wed Aug 12, 2:51 AM and ended on
> Wed Aug 12, 2:51 AM. Successful.
> There's guide data until 2015-08-25 06:30:00 (13 days).
>
> When I go to the listings for 2015-08-24 (for which the backend status
> suggests I have data), there is NO DATA after 5:00 PM PDT. The backend
> status states I have 13.5 hours more data than the listings show.  What
> happened to those 13.5 hours?
>
> Jay

My guess would be that the daily file uploaded at SD only has data until
5:00 PM PDT on that day, and that mythweb backend status reports 14 days
from the time it ran. For reference, my guide cuts off at the same time on
8/24 and my backend status page reports.

There's guide data until 2015-08-25 02:00:00 (13 days).

--
Thomas Mashos