[mythtv-users] CCI Copy Freely Letter Campaign

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Tue Aug 11 16:40:30 UTC 2015

On 8/10/2015 8:52 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> Regardless, you likely should not try to bring up more than one issue
> at a time. More than one muddles the message.

Absolutely. I thought I wrote a pretty simple and to the point letter. A
few thought it could be made even more direct: that it might lose those
of *really* short attention span. I suggested a new opening sentence:

"I am writing because your increasing use of the digital CCI flag being
set to Copy Once will cause you to lose me as a viewer."

However I received no further feedback.

On another subject, we could still use help with the address list. Who
has Comcast's address?